We packed our bags, and headed to the Big Apple for Fashion Digital NY, where commerce and culture intersect! Afterall, who knows better than ReadyPulse CEO, Dennis O’Malley, about joining commerce with culture? Dennis was able to share his strategies for creating a social user generated commerce as a panelist during the ‘Profiting From the New Social Media Landscape’ seminar today at Fashion Digital NY. In case you missed it, here are the key takeaways for putting your customers at the front and center of your marketing campaigns.
1. Social users have more power to influence consumers than brands do.
2. Over half of all consumers trust social media as a reference point before they make a purchase.
3. A social user generated commerce increases page views, time on page, and clicks to conversions because your consumer is engaged beyond the product catalog, without leaving the page.
4. Retailers using a social user generated commerce are seeing revenues increase by 15% or more!
5. Finding relevant, high-quality, and influential social photos and videos from your best customers is easy with ReadyPulse. The ReadyPulse patented technology scores the content, and the content creator, based on their influence, sentiment, and content type. So you can find the right content that is guaranteed to turn browsers into buyers.